Find the place you love…
SECOND AND SECOND
120 North 2nd Street, Minneapolis, MN 55401
$1,557 - $4,462
1 - 2 Bed, 1 - 2.5 Bath
Why Live Here?
SECOND & SECOND offers residents the energy and excitement of a central location in Minneapolis’ hottest neighborhood, the North Loop. From its on-site retailer West Elm and central plaza to its unique and modern apartments, SECOND & SECOND provides the ultimate in luxury convenience.
Offering a selection of One-bedroom and Two-bedroom apartments with large lofted options in the North Loop of Downtown, Minneapolis. Surround yourself in style with modern interiors that await your signature touch of decor.
Retreat to one of our many work from home areas or refresh after your workday with plenty of vibrant social spaces including lounging areas perfectly suited to host your guests or socialize with neighbors.
The North Loop. The most vibrant and walkable neighborhood in Minneapolis puts you next door to award-winning restaurants, stylish boutiques and craft taprooms. This is the neighborhood to work and live.
- Fitness Center with Cardio + Free-weights
- Pet Friendly
- On-site Retail
- Hotel-style Lobby with Lounge Seating, Fireplace + Private Booth Seating
- Four Seasons Plaza with Seating
- Indoor Bicycle Storage + Fix-it Station
- Designated Pet Areas
- Sky Lounge with full kitchen, bar seating, big screen TV + Dining
- 24-Hour Package System
- Temper Controlled Parking Garage
- Automated Luxer One Package Room
- Work-from-home Spaces
- Sky Deck with grilling, fire pits, lounging + tanning chases
- Keri Systems Building Access System
We welcome 2 pets per apartment home.There is a $250 non-refundable fee per pet. Pet rent is $25 per month for cats and $50 per month for dogs. We have no weight limits and some breed restrictions. Please call our Leasing Office for complete Pet Policy information.
Pets Allowed: Cat, Dog
Max Number of Pets: 2
Max Weight of Pets: N/A
Pet Care: Not Available
Pets Deposit Min/Max: $0
Pet Monthly Rent Min/Max: $0
One Time Fee: $0