Find the place you love…
465 Humphreys Street, Nashville, TN 37203
$960 - $1,310
1 - 1 Bed, 1 - 1 Bath
Why Live Here?
Welcome to Martin Flats, a co-living microapartment community in Nashville’s Wedgewood-Houston neighborhood. We have private microsuites and flexible live/work studio layouts that are smart designed for easy living. Each suite is move-in ready with a modern furniture package and kitchenette. Each floor will feature a double communal kitchen and spacious living room equipped with a Smart TV. Additionally the community will have an on-site laundry facility, rooftop terrace, and zen garden courtyard. Co-Living is the perfect balance of convenience, comfort, and community. Find your home today!
- - Each floor features a shared community kitchen and lounge
- - Double communal kitchen with a large kitchen island, bar stools, and dining table
- - Lounge area with couch, chairs, coffee table, and 65" Smart TV
- - Zen courtyard
- - Rooftop entertainment deck to lounge and grill while overlooking the city of Nashville
- - On-site bike storage
- - 24/7 package lockers
- - On-site laundry facility on every floor
- - Spruce: a lifestyle servicing app where residents have access to set up cleaning, pet care, etc.
- - Pet friendly
- - Controlled building access
- - On-site management and maintenance
- - Free On-Site Parking based on availability
- - Powerful Wi-fi available throughout the building
- - Surrounded by local restaurants, distilleries, and breweries like: Diskin Cider, and Bastion.
- - Easy access to music studios and art galleries for our musicians and artists in the building.
- - Located in Track One; enjoy Hip Hues, or hop to Fort Houston's wood/metal shop and art gallery
- - Perfect spot if you enjoy coffee too. We are near amazing craft coffee houses like Humphreys
Only 1 pet per apt. allowed. 35lbs or under.
Pets Allowed: Cat, Dog
Max Number of Pets: 1
Max Weight of Pets: 35lb
Pet Care: Not Available
Pets Deposit Min/Max: $0
Pet Monthly Rent Min/Max: $20
One Time Fee: $0