Find the place you love…
Ascent at Campus of Life
9890 Graduate Driveway, San Diego, CA 92131
$2,276 - $3,281
1 - 3 Bed, 1 - 2 Bath
Why Live Here?
Ascent residences at Campus of Life.
Ascent is the residential housing at Campus of Life, for those who aim higher. Set in the desirable residential locale of Scripps Ranch amid a mature Eucalyptus grove, Ascent offers exceptional finishes and desired amenities.
You may park in any available parking space when you arrive for your community tour!
- Community Garden ✔️
- Recycling Initiatives ✔️
- Pet Friendly
- Resident Activities
- Close Access to Freeway
- Private Garage with Elevator Access
- Spacious Kitchens with Breakfast Bars and Built-In Microwaves
- Self-Cleaning Ovens and Refrigerator with Icemaker
- Stainless Steel Kitchen Appliances & Faux Granite in select homes
- Generous Cabinet Space in All Kitchens
- Dishwasher and Disposal
- Sunroom or Patio Options
- Ceilings Fans
- Wood-Inspired Flooring in select homes
- Open Floor Plans with Natural Lighting
- Oversized Closets in Main Bedrooms
- Garden Tubs in Main Bathrooms
- Washer and Dryer Connections
We allow 2 pets per apartment home. Dogs and cats accepted. The 2nd floor has no weight restrictions while the 3rd & 4th-floor units allow a maximum of 35 pounds. There is a pet deposit of $500 and a pet rent of $50. Please call for complete pet policy information.
Pets Allowed: Cat, Dog
Max Number of Pets: 2
Max Weight of Pets: 35lb
Pet Care: Not Available
Pets Deposit Min/Max: $500
Pet Monthly Rent Min/Max: $50
One Time Fee: $0