University of Hawaii Off Campus Apartments

University of Hawaii Off Campus Apartments

Ready for an Apartment near UH?

Schooling In Hawaii: Get Your Pick Of The Latter

The University of Hawaii is made up. Seriously. It's made up of three universities and seven community colleges. The location for each and every one of these schools has a beautiful, Hawaii-esque name; for example Hilo, Manoa, and West O'ahu. But also Windward and Leeward. That's pretty cool. Established back in 1907, the University of Hawaii's flagship campus is the one at read all about it.

Island Fever? Take One Of These Apartments And Call Us In The Morning

Depending on which campus of the extensive University of Hawaii you wish to attend, the housing is either fairly pricey or really pricey. This is Hawaii. It ain't Arkansas. You’d better budget well. Trying to get your palm tree lovin' mitts on a piece of on-campus housing? So are 55% of all other undergrads. If you’re looking to coordinate with anyone from the adventurous remaining 45%, just check out our listings and see what fits the bill. And hey, if the fear of bunking with a wannabe Princess Kaiulani keeps you up at night, see our helpful blog breakdown for ways to cope with the situation should the worst come to pass.

Moving About, Island Style

It's funny right? These tiny islands in the middle of the Pacific need to arrange for some kind of transportation system for its residents. You'd think everything would be close enough to foot patrol it. In sandals, even. But alas, that's not the case. The University of Hawaii's options for helping students get to, from, and around campus include shuttles, yes, but more importantly, free two-hour bicycle safety courses for folks looking to take a more enlightened path. In this case, the more enlightened bike path. And let's face it: In Hawaii, taking the enlightened path is what it's all about.

Average Apartment Rent in Honolulu

# Bedrooms Mar Feb Jan 3 Month % change
Studio N/A N/A N/A 0%
1 Bed $2,135 $1,656 $1,648 29.6%
2 Bed $2,460 $2,298 N/A 0%
3 Bed $3,130 $2,839 N/A 0%

See how Home Rentals compare in Honolulu

Apartments in Honolulu - View 51 properties

Oahuan

Oahuan

Honolulu, Hawaii, 96822

Studio/1 Bedroom

Check Availability

Commute time
$2550 Two bedroom in Honolulu-Liliuokalani Ave

Commute time
$2300 One bedroom in Honolulu-2415 Ala Wai

Commute time
$2450 Two bedroom in Honolulu-222 Kaiulani St

Commute time
Walina Apartments

Walina Apartments

Honolulu, Hawaii, 96815

Studio/1 Bedroom$1,145 - $1,395

Check Availability

Commute time

Map & Local Information

Local Talk

Get answers about Honolulu from local experts or tell us what you love about it.

  • just wandering how the crime is if any?

    Honolulu has significantly lower than average violent crime rates, however, property crimes such as theft are slightly higher. The Ala Moana/ Kakaako neighborhood has recently had trouble with derelict vehicles.

  • What kinds of outdoor activities are either in or around Honolulu?

    Honolulu is full of opportunities for outdoor adventure. Located on an island surrounded by warm Pacific Ocean water with waves, surfing is an extremely popular activity in Honolulu, as is swimming and sunbathing. Various parks nearby offer trails for hiking. Naturally, boating is another possibility on the Pacific.

  • Is Honolulu a family friendly town?

    Honolulu is a pretty good place for families. Honolulu's crime rate is near the average for all other communities of similar size. As far as the school system is concerned, public education is provided by the Hawaii Department of Education School District, which was in the 20th percentile for education in the nation.