Promotion of Cluff and expanded sales team reflect MyNewPlace’s continued commitment to providing clients with the best technology, service, and marketing solutions in the multifamily industry.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA–Apartment listing website MyNewPlace announced today the promotion of Kenneth Cluff to Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Engineering, driving forward the company’s technology leadership in the multifamily industry. MyNewPlace also announced significant additions to its sales team.
Cluff co-founded MyNewPlace, and is a veteran in the apartment rental space, having served as Director of Software Development at AllApartments/SpringStreet. He has also served as Technology co-chair of the National Multi Housing Council’s Multifamily Information and Transactions Standard (MITS) project to create common data standards and protocol across the multifamily industry.
“Ken’s promotion to CTO reflects his leadership and expanded role in creating technology partnerships and fostering innovations that have made MyNewPlace the recognized technological leader of our industry,” commented John Helm, MyNewPlace CEO and co-founder.
MyNewPlace also announced additions and extensions to the sales organization. In particular, MyNewPlace has created their newly formed Relationship Management group to help clients optimize their listings with proactive recommendations and service. Congratulations to:
- Damon Gacicia, who was promoted from a Regional Account Manager position covering the northwest to a Relationship Manager
- Meagan Wilson, who joins MyNewPlace from a Senior Account Management role at AllState Insurance, where she managed strategic accounts
- Cecilia Alvord, coming to MyNewPlace as a Relationship Specialist with background in client services and account management from the Corporate Executive Board.
Also joining the sales organization as Regional Account Managers responsible for new sales:
- Erin Haydel, Dallas/OK Regional Account Manager — Erin joins MyNewPlace with a background in media sales and marketing with Apartment Guide in Dallas and Oklahoma, Marcoa Publishing, and Kaplan
- Doug Gowski, Central Midwest Regional Account Manager — Doug comes with five years of sales experience in Convertible Sales and Trading with Morgan Stanley
“I’m excited to announce the expansion of our organization,” said Amanda Cann, VP of Sales for MyNewPlace. “I’m confident that the recent additions to our team will help us to provide our current and future clients with the best service and most cost-effective marketing solutions in the multi-family industry.”
MyNewPlace has also just added these sales positions for immediate hire:
- National Sales Director (based in San Francisco)
- Relationship Manager (based in San Francisco)
- Relationship Specialist (based in San Francisco)
- Regional Account Manager, Phoenix and Southern California
- Regional Account Manager, Mid-Atlantic (based in Washington, DC metro area)
- Regional Account Manager, Houston/Austin
For more information about these positions, visit http://www.mynewplace.com/jobs.
MyNewPlace is one of the Internet’s largest and most innovative apartment rental websites, with more than three million unique visitors per month. A three-time BusinessWeek Best of the Web winner, MyNewPlace provides the multifamily marketing professional with the most innovative and cost-effective tools to fill their vacancies, including MyNewSite, the industry’s most cost-effective website solution. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, MyNewPlace was founded in 2005 by John Helm, the founding CEO of AllApartments/SpringStreet, which became the number one apartment rental and relocation site on the Internet before its sale to Homestore in 1999. For more information, visit http://www.mynewplace.com.