MyNewPlace Announces Mobile Website Product for Property Marketers
Effective Lease-Generating Mobile Website Based on Proven Design
SAN FRANCISCO, Calif., March 22, 2011 - MyNewPlace, one of the multifamily industry’s leading Internet Listing Sites (ILS), today announces Mobile Portal, a mobile optimized website solution for its growing Marketing Services product line. MyNewPlace has the unique ability among providers of multifamily website products to test property marketing website designs on an enormous scale of traffic, which can’t be matched by vendors without an ILS. Mobile Portal uses a proven design based on testing done with selected visitors from a pool of over a million visits and tens of millions of page views on the mobile version of MyNewPlace.com. Mobile Portal also leverages commercial grade infrastructure used by MyNewPlace.com, which is the fastest ILS based on third party benchmarks*, which serves over four million visitors per month.
Three Products in One
Mobile Portal features sophisticated mobile device detection which allows it to provide distinctly different experiences and apply different designs and features depending on the capabilities of the visitor’s phone:
- Touch-Screen - iPhone, Android, and similar phones get a sophisticated treatment that feels a lot like an installed product, without the installation.
- Simplified Browser -Most Blackberries and older smart phones get a more simplified treatment that works much better for their browser
- Basic Browser - Older phones get a more basic treatment but still provide all the information needed.
“Over 15 percent of apartment seekers are using a mobile device today and the growth is accelerating,” said Steven Pollock, VP of product management at MyNewPlace. “We expect over 50 percent of apartment seekers to be using a mobile device by 2014, making a mobile-optimized website a critical part of the mix for apartment marketers.”
Key Features and Benefits
- High Speed Delivery. Mobile phone users are even more sensitive to performance than desktop users, so Mobile Portal uses the Akamai EdgePlatform content distribution network to speed image delivery. In addition, Mobile Portal automatically scales and compresses images to speed performance.
- Available for Companies or Individual Properties. The Mobile Portal Silver package provides out of the box functionality for any property. The Mobile Portal Gold package is designed for property management companies who want to provide a full mobile search portal for their properties as well as sites for each property. The Gold package is designed both for Owner-Managers and Fee Managers, so branding can be established for each individual property, and billing is available centrally or to individual properties.
- Built-In Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Mobile SEO requires different, specialized techniques compared to standard web SEO. Best practices for mobile sites are built-in to the Gold package.
- Customize Your Style. Mobile Portal features a variety of look and feel options and choice of optimized logo. Mobile Portal features 20 predesigned color palettes to make implementation simple.
- Instant Implementation. Your mobile website can be available within minutes after your data is loaded.
- Works With Any Existing Website. Mobile Portal can easily be integrated with existing websites designed for personal computers. Simple instructions are provided. Customers who choose a MyNewPlace Community Website - a cost-effective, full featured desktop website - get automatic integration.
Pricing and Availability
Mobile Portal is offered in two packages:
With MyNewPlace Listing
With MyNewPlace Listing and
One Time Set-Up
$150 + $10/property
$250 + $10/property
Mobile Portal will be available in early April 2011.
* Fastest ILS claim based on Gomez Active Network monitor data comparing MyNewPlace with the top seven internet listing services, using 150+ finely calibrated enterprise-grade servers running in world-class, high-bandwidth data centers around the globe on the Internet Backbone.
For more information about MyNewPlace’s Marketing Services products or to schedule an interview or demo with a company executive, please contact Stephanie Aldrete at (415)-348-2009 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.