Montana Apartments for Rent
With a state population of under a million (944,640, to be exact), Montana, also known as "Big Sky Country," is a place to live if you value profound natural beauty. Two of the country's most famous national parks are found in Montana: Yellowstone National Park, an active volcanic region and home to some of the most American of flora and fauna, and Glacier National Park. The state capital is Helena, where you might consider searching for apartment for rent, but apartments can also be found in Billings, Missoula, Great Falls, or smaller Bozeman, the fastest-growing town in the state with free music in city parks in summer and community-based events like the 20-mile Bridger Ridge Run.
In addition to its national parks, Montana is also known for natural features, such as the Hell Creek Formation, which has been the site of major dinosaur bone discoveries and is a paleontologist's paradise. If you're looking for things to do in the state you'll do best if you're a fan of winter sports: for example, Bozeman was ranked as the nation's best town for skiing by Outside magazine, with trails linking the city to Yellowstone and nearby ski havens Big Sky Resort and Moonlight Basin, which offer over 5,000 combined acres of glades and bowls. The short summer months also offer high-quality fishing opportunities. If you're looking for apartments near high caliber colleges check out options near Rocky Mountain College, Montana State University in Bozeman, Carroll College, or the University of Montana; if you're a parent, take note that the state has a better-than-average pupil to teacher ratio.
Moving to Montana? Try these popular cities to learn more about neighborhoods, average rents and deposits that will make finding your new home that much easier. If you are still unsure of where to live try clicking on the map to see all of the apartments for rent in Montana.
Popular Cities in Montana
Featured Properties in Montana
- Copper Run at Reserve 2200 Great Northern Ave Missoula, MT 59808 Phone Number: (406) 545-1972
- Corso Apartment Homes 1580 Milwaukee Way Missoula, MT 59801 Phone Number: (406) 203-1480
- Mullan Reserve 4000 Mullan Rd Missoula, MT 59808 Phone Number: (406) 873-8772
- $995 studio in Kalispell-302 W 119 5th Ave 302 W 119 5th Ave Kalispell, MT 59901 Phone Number: (201) 845-7300
- $1650 Three bedroom in Bozeman-5573 2777 Hamilton CT 5573 2777 Hamilton CT Bozeman, MT 59718 Phone Number: (201) 845-7300
- $600 One bedroom in Helena-8596 412 N Rodney Street 8596 412 N Rodney Street Helena, MT 59601 Phone Number: (201) 845-7300
- $730 Two bedroom in Missoula-4200 Expressway 4200 Expressway Missoula, MT 59808 Phone Number: (201) 845-7300
- $600 One bedroom in Helena-8755 412 N Rodney Street 8755 412 N Rodney Street Helena, MT 59601 Phone Number: (201) 845-7300
- Lincoln Hotel Apartments 207 W Park St Butte, MT 59701 Phone Number: (406) 782-2985
- Farmhouse Apartments 101 Jackrabbit Ln Belgrade, MT 59714 Phone Number: (406) 388-9214