The Tower is located on the corner of University Boulevard and Greensboro Avenue in Tuscaloosa's tallest historical landmark building. This elegant brown brick building was originally known as the First National Bank building, completed in 1925. With it's elegant architecture, the building rises 10 stories above downtown and the Black Warrior River, providing spectacular views. Today, the revitalization of the building will consists of attractive furnished and unfurnished apartment flats. Come live at the luxurious, modern flats at The Tower!