Life is full of choices. Some hard and some easy. At The Heritage at Kent Farm we offer a unique lifestyle that makes choosing your new home easy. We offer one and two bedroom high-rise apartment homes, as well as two and three bedroom townhouses. Each of our floor plans are spaciously designed to suit an array of lifestyles. All of our apartments and townhomes have gas ranges in the kitchen, oversized closets, individually controlled heat and on-site laundry facilities. All utilities are also included. We are steps away from public transportation and minutes from local public schools. Our superb location is an easy commute from Downtown Providence, Rhode Island Hospital, Brown University, Johnson & Wales University and the Rhode Island School of Design. Live the great choice. Live at The Heritage at Kent Farm.
• Preferred Employer Program – As part of our Preferred Employer Program, RI Hospital, Miriam Hospital, Women and Infants Hospital, Bradley Hospital and Memorial Hospital Employees, Teachers, East Providence Town Employees, State Employees and Military Personnel will have their application fees waived and a reduced security deposit of $250.00 (with approved credit).
• All utilities included - this includes Gas, Electric, Water, Sewage and Trash!
• Dogs (up to 50 lbs.) welcome!
• 24-hour emergency maintenance
• On-site management
• Fitness Center *Coming soon!
• Business Center *Coming soon!
• On-site laundry facilities
• Oversized closets
• Ample parking
• Convenient location
* Application Fee - $40.00 per applicant
* Security Deposit - $500.00 total ($250.00 Application/Holding Deposit will be applied to the Security Deposit)
* Pet Fee - $250.00 one-time, non-refundable pet fee due at move-in
* Annual Air Conditioner Fee - $100.00
Near Public Transit
Dog are allowed.
Maximum number of pet(s): 2
Restrictions or other terms: We are a dog friendly community offering plenty of space for your pet to roam and play. Please call for details regarding our pet policy.