Southland Station - Apartment Rentals in Warner Robins, GA
Southland Station Apartments Description
Resting amongst the towering trees and lush landscaping of Warner-Robins, you will find your haven at Southland Station.
Luxurious yet affordable one, two and three bedroom floor plans include everything you could possibly desire in an apartment home, while our newly renovated interiors boost features and finishes sure to please even the most discerning eye. Conveniently located in the heart of Warner-Robbins; the Galleria Mall, top area dining destinations and Robbins Air Force Base are just minutes away from your front door. A quick hop onto I-75 will have you exploring downtown Macon and all it has to offer within a fifteen minute drive. If an ideal location is what you need and affordability is what you desire, Southland Station is sure to deliver.
Please call for an appointment today.
Pets are allowed. Maximum number of pet(s): 2. Restrictions or other terms: Pets Allowed: 2 per apartment Restrictions: aggressive breed Pet Fee: $300 or $500 for two pets.
- Expansive Sun Deck with Refreshing Pool
- Complimentary RV and Boat Storage
- Fitness Facility
- Lavish and Relaxing Tea Garden
- Competition Grade Sand Volley Ball Court
- Lighted Wimbledon Blue Tennis Courts
- Poolside Picnic-Style Dining with Grills
210 Southland Station Drive
Warner Robins, GA 31088
Search Nearby Cities
- Barnesville Apartments
- Byron Apartments
- Cochran Apartments
- Forsyth Apartments
- Fort Valley Apartments
- Gray Apartments
- Griffin Apartments
- Macon Apartments
- Milledgeville Apartments
- Perry Apartments
Search Nearby Zip Codes
Apartment Rentals Near Warner Robins, GA
- Huntington Chase 1010 South Houston Lake Road Warner Robins, GA 31088 Phone Number: (478) 287-4691
- Woodcrest Apartments 101 Woodcrest Circle Warner Robins, GA 31093 Phone Number: (478) 787-0037
- Glenwood Village 1420 Gray Highway Apt. Office Macon, GA 31211 Phone Number: (478) 845-7056
- Timberwood Apartments 710 Mason Ter Perry, GA 31069 Phone Number: (478) 569-2010