Kensington Heights - Apartment Rentals in Kansas City, MO
Kensington Heights Apartments Description
Kensington Heights was originally built in 1979 and was purchased by The Wishcamper Group in 2004. The elderly housing community was extensively renovated in 2004, and includes 122 one bedroom apartments and 3 two bedroom apartments. Kensington Heights is conveniently located near public transportation and shopping.
Income and Program Restrictions Apply!
Affordable 55+ and/or disabled community.
The site offers 24-hour emergency maintenance
Wheelchair accessible units
central air conditioning
Doctor and Visiting Nurses
This secure building offers a Resident Services Program.
Cats and Dogs are allowed. Maximum weight of pet(s): 30. Maximum number of pet(s): 1. Restrictions or other terms: $300.00 pet deposit..
- Night Patrol
- High Speed Internet Available
- Near Public Transit
- Rec Room
- BBQ/Picnic Area
- Controlled Access
- Resident Service Coordinator
- Sunny Picnic Area
1600 Jackson Ave
Kansas City, MO 64127
Search Nearby Cities
- Blue Springs Apartments
- Gladstone Apartments
- Independence Apartments
- Lees Summit Apartments
- Lenexa Apartments
- Olathe Apartments
- Overland Park Apartments
- Raytown Apartments
- Shawnee Apartments
- Shawnee Mission Apartments
Search Nearby Zip Codes
Search Nearby Neighborhoods
Apartment Rentals Near Kansas City, MO
- Market Station 240 West 2nd Street Kansas City, MO 64105 Phone Number: (816) 448-8153
- City Place at Westport Apartments 701 Westport Road Kansas City, MO 64111 Phone Number: (816) 533-7836
- Briar Hill Apartments 4123 NE Davidson Rd Kansas City, MO 64116 Phone Number: (816) 463-9709
- Jefferson Park 1220 Missouri Ct Liberty, MO 64068 Phone Number: (816) 379-3676