Located in historic downtown Fargo, the deLendrecies was built in 1894 by Canadian entrepreneur O.J. deLendrecies and served as home of the deLendrecies department store. Today, the deLendrecies offers a beautifully renovated space for retail, office and residential living and features a restaurant and coffee shop. The deLendrecies is connected by interior walkways to the Annex, the Waldorf and Crystal Square Apartments to form Block Six Apartments. Conveniently located adjacent to Island Park, Block Six is near a health club, banks, restaurants, childcare services, an outdoor swimming pool, tennis courts, a library and the senior citizen center.